What You Will Need
- Yoga Mat
- Bottle of Water
- Mat and towel are NOT included in the New Student Intro Offer, but available for rent.
- Dress in comfortable, light workout attire that you will not mind sweating in such as yoga shorts, yoga bra, tank top, or T-shirt. We aspire to proper yoga attire, meaning no speedos, no bikinis, and no inappropriate garments are permitted. Yoga clothing is available for sale at the studio for your convenience.
- Bring a change in clothing, we have showers for you to refresh after class
- Arrive at least 15-30 minutes before your first class to register and get comfortable with your surroundings. Classes fill up quickly, register online to ensure your space in class.
- Drink plenty of water the day you decide to come so that your body will be hydrated and ready to sweat.
If you find that you must eat something before the class, the best choice is fruit, veggies, or yogurt. In other words, please avoid having a sandwich, pizza, or the like before coming to class.
Reminder: please leave all valuables at home or in your car as we do not have secure lockers at this time.
- Abandon the competitive mind-set, come with an open mind and a “can-do” attitude. Yoga is a practice, with the aim to make you healthier, calm the mind, open the heart, and accelerate our evolution.